October 2, 2023
The Law of Detachment, Outcomes and Energy with Lisa Buyer
Social PR Secrets: Season 3, Episode 2 - The Law of Detachment with Lisa Buyer
- Welcome back to Social PR Secrets with host, Lisa Buyer.
- Discover the relevance of this episode, initially recorded for "Digital Detox Secrets."
- Dive deep into the struggles of managing energy in the world of PR, marketing, and social media.
“By detaching from the outcome, you can be certain of its manifestation and in doing so, your desire becomes your choice. Your choice is your intention. It is your will to experience something choice transforms, what could be into what is and dissolves doubt.” Deepak Chopra
The Power of Detachment
- Why Lisa took a break for over a year.
- Resetting, reinventing, and rediscovering oneself.
- The danger of becoming too attached to habits, professions, and outcomes.
Creative Practices for Detachment
- Discover the power of painting over canvas layers.
- The transformative art of turning energy into art.
- How journaling, or even making lists, can clear your mind.
- The balance of negative and positive energies and their roles in our lives.
- Personal and professional boundaries for improved mental well-being.
- Limiting phone and social media use for better energy management.
- The importance of seeking digital alternatives for entertainment and self-improvement.
Digital Balance and Offerings
- Announcing the launch of "Modern PR Secrets" course.
- Lisa's passion for mental health, wellness, and advocating for young adults.
- Upcoming exclusive offers for those on Lisa's email list.
Connecting with Lisa
- Grab a FREE Copy of Lisa's Book Social PR Secrets Here.
- Follow @LisaBuyer on Instagram.
- Connect with Lisa Buyer on LinkedIn.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Links and Offerings:
- Subscribe to Lisa's email list for special invites and offers: Sign Up Here
- Additional links to exclusive content are available in the show notes.
- Final thoughts from Deepak Chopra:
“Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.”
- A call for balance and self-care in our digital age.
Thank you for tuning in, and until next time, Namaste.