Lisa Buyer Speaks at Pubcon 11 Years in a Row
Social Media Audits, Social Media Strategy and Influencer Marketing are the latest hot topics you can find Lisa Buyer speaking on center stage at Pubcon Pro Las Vegas 2019, the full-stack marketing conference of the year.
Long revered as one of the best educational and networking opportunities in the digital marketing world, Pubcon Pro promises to outdo even itself this year.
With keynotes from Google, Bing and Guy Kawasaki, intensive Masters Group workshops, site reviews, and multi-track sessions on everything from social media and SEO to WordPress and Amazon, Pubcon Las Vegas is the place for the latest trends and tactics in digital marketing. It’s an important part of the professional development here at The Buyer Group and just one of the ways we continue to deliver cutting edge public relations using search marketing and social media strategies
My first Pubcon experience started when I attended in 2007 and the rest is history. I’ve been speaking, moderating and teaching workshops for Pubcon each year in Las Vegas, Austin, and Florida. I’m thrilled to be attending for the 12th year and speaking for the 11th in a row, this time for:
- Social Media: What’s Working and How to Audit Your Strategy, with Lisa Buyer and Michelle Dvorak-Held and moderated by the legendary Greg Jarboe. Fun Fact: My very first time speaking engagement I shared a panel with Greg and Lee Odden at SES San Jose in 2008. Here's a little flashback to Search Engine Strategies in 2008 with Sarah Collins, Jarboe and I.
- and Social Media Influencers and Content Endorsement, where I’ll moderate an expert panel consisting of Mark Traphagen, Brent Csutoras, and Lindsey Barber
Of course, I’ll be front and center in as many sessions and keynotes as possible, as some of my absolute, all-time favorite digital marketers are speaking and in attendance—Marty Weintraub, Joe Laratro, Matt Craine, and Gary Illyes among them. I’ve got my money on Pubcon’s epic program and fantastic networking opportunities; here’s why.
Pubcon Doubles Down on Vegas Keynotes with Google, Bing & Guy Kawasaki
Pubcon has long been my go-to conference for the most innovative, forward-looking SEO and social trends impacting PR.
This line-up of Vegas keynotes promises to deliver this and more, with main stage talks by:
- Gary Illyes, Google Webmaster Trends Analyst
- Maria Kang and Frederic Dubut, Bing
- Guy Kawasaki
- Fabrice Canel, Bing
- Michelle Robbins, BetaGirl Consulting
I’m also going to make sure I don’t miss the AMA Keynote Panel on Thursday, October 10, on running an SMB agency. I’m stoked to see some of my absolute favorite marketers come together on one stage to share their agency insights: Michelle Robbins, Marty Weintraub, Joe Laratro, Bill Hunt, William Leake, Matt Siltala, Arsen Rabinovich, and Eric Enge come together on Day 4 to wrap it all up.
Social Media: What’s Working and How to Audit Your Strategy
Is your social media strategy in good health with a dose of public relations?
How can you identify your most lucrative opportunities for improvement in your social strategy?
Do you know how your brand’s digital footprint compare in size, scope, and influence to competitors?
I am thrilled to speak alongside Michelle Dvorak-Held on social media auditing. As we explore a step-by-step process for auditing social channels successfully, participants will learn how to measure what measures and cut straight to the heart of the insights most impactful on social performance.
Michelle and I will share case studies so you can see this strategy in action, too. Don’t miss us at 3pm PST on Tuesday, October 8th in Salon D (or tune in to #SocialPRSecrets on Twitter for the highlights).
Masters Group Workshops Flush with Industry-Leading SEO & Social Experts
In previous years, I’ve taught the Masters Group full-day social media workshop with Melissa Fach, Krista Neher, and Jabez Lebret. This year, participants have their choice of five epic intensive classes led by some of the best in the digital marketing business.
- Advanced SEO: Organic Traffic Optimization – Eric Enge and Bill Hunt
- Google Ads / AdWords: Analysis, Creation and Conversion – Navah Hopkins and Steve Hammer
- Pro-Link Building – Marie Haynes, Ann Smarty, and Dixon Jones
- Facebook and Social Media Advertising – Marty Weintraub and Susan Wenograd
- Local Search: Paid and Organic Listings – Joe Laratro and Elmer Boutin
Learn more about the Pubcon Las Vegas 2019 Masters Group here and register ASAP to secure your spot!
Social Media Influencers and Content Endorsement
Don’t bet blind on influencers; learn how to determine the ROI of your influencer strategy and work with the right influencers to get the most out of your campaigns.
Mark Traphagen, VP of content strategy at Aimclear, is joined by legend digital marketing consulting Brent Csutoras and Lindsey Barber, CEO of SocialCents Media, for this deep dive into successful influencer strategy.
Get to know how influencer marketing really works and discover new tools and measurement methods. You’ll learn how to get real endorsements, protect the brand from legal issues, measure the true value of your influencers, and more. Watch for tweeted highlights from The Buyer Group at 11:40 am PST on Tuesday, October 8th.
Pubcon Vegas Sessions a Full House of Digital Marketing Pros
The Buyer Group team will be all-in at Pubcon Vegas, learning the latest digital marketing trends and tips for smarter strategy in 2019 and beyond. These sessions are on my can’t-miss list, for their impact on social PR:
- Google Algorithm Updates with moderator Casey Markee and speakers Lily Ray and Marie Haynes
- YouTube as Part of the Marketing Funnel with moderator Kristopher Jones and speakers Candice Harwood and Bryant Garvin
- Content Marketing and Sustainable Link Building Strategies with moderator Chris Boggs and speakers Jake Bohall and Erik Stafford
Want to learn more?
- Explore the full lineup of Pubcon Vegas 2019 sessions
- Read The Ultimate Agency Guide to Pubcon Pro 2019
Follow me on Twitter and stay tuned for Pubcon takeaways! Want to do it yourself, check out Social PR Secrets on Amazon. Want it done done for you? Hire The Buyer Group and combine the superpowers of PR, social media and search marketing for maximum exposure.