With ever-changing algorithms and updates across all social media platforms, it’s crucial that your social media team attend conferences. Investing in passes for your team is the best possible way to get an ROI on the funds you have allocated to have a social media team.
“Investing in your education and quality facetime with peers is invaluable,” says Jason Keath, who has run the social media conference Social Fresh for the past five years. Social Media conferences are more than just watching keynote speakers and taking notes. The environment promotes collaboration with individuals who are experts on different social platforms.
“The key to social media marketing ROI is never stop learning,” Lisa Buyer, who has attended over 50 social media conferences as both an attendee and a speaker. “Keep investing in your team’s social media continuing education and your company will reap the benefits of always being current and on trend.”
Pump up the social media team success rate
Conferences are also a great way for your social team to network and potentially bring in new business. Many people have the misconception that social media conferences are only attended by those working in that field, but the reality is that the it’s made up of a wide range of businesses from lawyers, doctors, and entrepreneurs from various industries.
Yaas! 10 Conferences Your Social Media Team Will Say Yaas!
So now that you have realized the benefits of sending your team to a social media conference, here are some of the top ones to attend:
2) Content Marketing World – September 4-7, 2018
3) Inbound – September 4-7, 2018
4) Pubcon Las Vegas – October 16-19, 2018
5) EvenTtech – November 12-14, 2018
6) Social Fresh – December 5-7, 2018
7) Social Media Strategies Summit – February 2019
8) Digital Marketing Innovation Summit – February 27-28, 2019
9) Pubcon Florida – March 5-7, 2019
10) Social Media Marketing World – March 20-22, 2019
11) The Social Shake-Up – May 6-8, 2019
12) *Bonus Conference for the spirit and reality entrepreneurship*
Baby Bathwater – September 6-9, 2018
Invest in your business and make the commitment to stay ahead in a world that is dominated by social media.
If you can’t attend the conference in person, make sure your team follows the hashtag, it’s the next best thing to being there.